
Corinne, Daddy, Opa and Mommy went to the Lemon Festival in Upland. I saw these great headbands and bought 4 of them...yes I know, but when your daughter has little to no hair and you can't find any that fit her in the store you get pretty excited when you find some that do! It was a nice, hot day and we drank lots of lemonade. We also invested in 2 new car seats this weekend. Corinne is maxed out on the infant carrier (sniff) so we had to upgrade. What we didn't know is that Babies'r'Us gives a 10% "twin discount" when you buy two of a larger item. The manager was actually the one that told us to use it. So, I'm not going to consider myself a liar if the manager approved! We also had a 15% off coupon so that made for 25% off of both carseats! Oma would be proud!
I LOVE the headband! Her outfit is adorable too. That's so great about the twin discount...hopefully that isn't bad karma and you'll be preggo with twins next time around!
ReplyDeleteOops that's me, not Mike!
ReplyDeleteYou can never have too many headbands!!!
ReplyDelete